We have a 5 step vetting process:
1. All accepted sitters (18+) need to complete detailed background checks at State and Federal level with our partners Goodhire.com
2. All selected sitters need to complete an extensive voice interview where we ask detailed situational, personality and aptitude questions. Sitters cannot work on our app without verified professional childcare experience
3. All Sitters are required to provide multiple references that we call, verify and interview. These references are other parents the sitter has worked for in the past, we do not accept family or friends as a reference
4. We check all sitters social media accounts and make their facebook, twitter and/or social media available to parents to view and verify and finally
5. All sitters are required to complete a sit before they become available to sit for all parents on the app.
Use our proprietary technology to find sitters you instantly trust, call or message them through the app, do a video interview, book and monitor your sitters location as they make their way to your home, view a live video stream of your booking, rate your sitter and repeat :)
Send a Sit Request to multiple sitters and book within seconds.
Use our connections feature to browse sitters that have been used by your friends and members of your community.
All sitters are either professional care providers, college students majoring in teaching/nursing, or high school students sponsored by your community.